All our Vehicle Technicians will undergo training at the Ford Academy to progress their learning and skill set. We also offer MOT Training as and where is is appropriate. We want to improve our skill set and ultimately our customer offering and we do that by continually training and developing our team.
As part of working for Malcolm Waite you will be enrolled in the Ford Academy. As a Ford Authorised Repairer at our Service Centres in Sandwich and Deal we can offer the full syllabus within the Ford Academy and can train all the way up to Master Tech. Show us you've got what it takes and we will sponsor you all the way, we believe in developing our staff and building a strong team. Applications for the position are invited from suitably qualified persons, MOT testing certification preferred but not essential. Previous experience in a Ford Authorised Repairer workshop preferred. Applicants will be required to continue the Ford Technician program (eLearning and attendance at Ford Academy at Daventry).
The main purpose of the job
• To carry out routine servicing and repairs to new Ford vehicles and all other makes.
• To carry out MOT testing in accordance with current legislation.
• To test vehicles and diagnose as and when required by the Service Manager.
• To interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
• To recover damaged and defective vehicles as and when necessary.
• To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
Key requirements for the position
• To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles
• To have previous experience in a Ford Authorised Repairer
• To be a certified MOT tester
We offer a competitive salary, Company Pension Scheme, free MOT, discounts on service and parts and the successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of working for a well-established independent and friendly family business with an excellent reputation in East Kent.We will also sponsor the training & development through Ford Motor Company for the right person.
Come and join the family in a period of growth and development.
Job Type: Full-time
£Salary Negotiable/Dependent on Skill/Experience (No bonus Scheme to chase)
Call 01304 613685, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a C.V and Covering Letter or fill in the Enquiry From below