We are looking for Vehicle Technicians and MOT Testers to join our Service Teams across our Service Centres. As a Ford Authorised Repairer we can offer training at the Ford Academy covering a range of topics such as vehicle diagnostics and eclectic vehicles. We can also offer MOT Training as and where is is appropriate. We want to improve our skill set and ultimately our customer offering and we do that by continually training and developing our team in the best way we can.
Could you be the newest member of our team? Malcolm Waite Limited is an independent family owned and operated motor trade business which has been established in Sandwich, Deal and Dover, Kent since 1976. We are currently looking for a qualified Mechanic for our Ford Authorised Repairer workshops in New Street, Sandwich and Mill Road, Deal.
We are currently recruiting for a MOT tester and Service Technician based at our Sandwich Site.
Applications for the position are invited from suitably qualified persons, and previous experience in a Ford Authorised Repairer workshop preferred however not essential. Applicants will be required to continue the Ford Technician program (eLearning and attendance at Ford Academy at Daventry).
The main purpose of the job
• To carry out routine servicing and repairs on Ford vehicles and all other makes.
• To carry out MOT testing in accordance with current legislation.
• To recover damaged and defective vehicles as and when necessary.
• To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
Key requirements for the position
• To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles
• To have previous experience in a Ford Authorised Repairer
• To be a certified MOT tester
We offer a competitive salary, Company Pension Scheme, free MOT, discounts on service and parts and the successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of working for a well-established independent and friendly family business with an excellent reputation in East Kent.
Job Type: Full-time
For more information or an informal chat regarding the position please call on 01304 613685 or Email - email@example.com.
Call 01304 613685, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a C.V and Covering Letter or fill in the Enquiry From below